cvs php integration

Mike Klinke mklinke at axsi.com
Thu Jan 13 18:22:26 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 21:05, mbneto wrote:
> Hi mike,
>
> I was wondering if what you are trying to say is that there is a
> known way of how can I make php interface with a cvs server, for
> example, to commit changed files.
>
> If that's correct can you send a pointer/url ?

If the pointers I provide don't suite your needs and if you are
wanting to issue cvs commands via a php interface I suppose that's
simple enough with a construct (at the most basic level )something
like:

$>php checkout.php

====== Check out the CVSROOT module via php =================
<?php
      exec("cvs -d /path/to/repo co CVSROOT");
?>

$>php checkin.php

====== Check in a modified "modules" file via php ===========

<?php
      exec("cvs -d /path/to/repo ci -m \"test message \" modules");
?>

But if you're looking for something that someone else has coded for
you I'm not personally familiar with one.

Regards, Mike Klinke