IPTables

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii Rudolf.ladyzhenskii at opennw.com
Sun Jan 16 22:01:22 UTC 2005

Hi,
It is OK.
If you use iptables command, you will have to save the rules if you want changes permanent.

I use another approach. I have writtent my own firewall script that have lots of cals to iptables to set up rules. This script is called from iptables service script.

This way it is more readable than rules saved by iptables.

Rudolf