Imaging Software/Hardware for use with Redhat WS Version 3

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Fri Jan 21 14:43:36 UTC 2005

I have now built a standard Redhat WS version 3 machine  that runs all of
our cae and cad software. I need to put the same image of this machine on
to over 20 more new machines that are arriving Monday. I have a copy of
Norton Ghost 2003 and Version 9 but i am not sure how well it will image
Redhat.
Can anyone recommend a way of imaging my machines that they have used in
the past whether it is software or hardware imaging, any help is much
appreciated.

Regards