Installing vsftpd - Thanks for Greshko

Robert Canary phantom at ohiocounty.net
Wed Jan 26 04:43:27 UTC 2005

xinetd is just another frontend for starting and
stoping applications.  Well..it has allot of other
good things as well....but for this explanation
one must understand you can create an xinetd file
and place it properly.  I have a generic xinetd
file I always use to template new apps.  I simply
edit the file and rename it to whatever I need to
call it.  There is a few other things to do as
well, but I hope you get the point. which is you
make xinetd handle any application.

--
robert