Re: Is anyone on the list using "formmail" CGI script on their RH Apache implementations?

On Jan 26, 2005, at 9:47 AM, Sebastijan Petrovic wrote:

I've been using FormMail (well known, I'm sure) CGI script on my Apache
servers for 5-6 years and never had a problem.

After further investigation, I think I should refer you to this page:

http://www.scriptarchive.com/nms.html

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting