how to play MP3 file

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Mon Jul 4 11:40:40 UTC 2005

Actually, since the "Audio Player" is actually XMMS, all you probably need
is the XMMS MP3 plugin.

The XMMS MP3 plugin, compiled for various Red Hat and Fedora Core
versions, can be found here:

http://www.gurulabs.com/goodies/downloads.php

On Mon, July 4, 2005 2:42 am, Gururaj H S said:
> Hi
>
> 	You need to install gstreamer plugins for MP3 and related libraries.
> You can check here.
>
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/download/fedora.html
>

> Muhammad Rizwan wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> I am using Fedora core 2. I am trying to play MP3 file from Music
>> Player. But it is showing me error message "No plugin installed to
>> handle MP3 file".
>> Can you please tell me, which plugin is required to play MP3 files.
>>
>> Thanks

Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit