Apache and SSL

Darryl W. DeLao Jr. ddelao at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:32:01 UTC 2005

There has to be a way to put in at least 1 SSL virtualhost among many
non SSL virtual hosts.  I have read that it can be done, but once I do
it, it prevents all the non-sll hosts from being accessible.  However,
I can hit one of the non-ssl hosts by name, but I get a certificate
warning and then it takes me to the SSL host.  Unfortunately, I dont
have any other machine that I can put this on, so that it is by
itself.  Therefore, there has to be some kind of way to make this
work.  Would posting my config help?

Thanks,
Darryl