Login restrictions in NIS environment

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 08:15:19 UTC 2005

Hello,

Change of plan actually... Even commenting out that line in
"/etc/pam.d/system-auth" doesn't make a difference... I still cannot login
via IMAP.

Thanks again for any suggestions.

Hobbs.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group
Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tel: +44 1223 376964        Mobile: +44 7811 803377