Login restrictions in NIS environment

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 12:23:42 UTC 2005

Hello,

OK, this problem is not caused by my mail client, or my client machine. Our
test machine is actually refusing logins via IMAP after some time.

It has been working perfectly for about 2 hours, but just now it has stopped
accepting logins via IMAP from the "monitoring" user account again.

Has anyone seen this bug before? Do you know if a later version of something
fixes the problem?

Thanks again,
Hobbs.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group
Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tel: +44 1223 376964        Mobile: +44 7811 803377