Download Program

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Thu Mar 3 14:30:16 UTC 2005

At 01:01 AM 3/2/2005, you wrote:

> >But i need solution, which should be able to resume the process where it
> >was broken.
>
>The wget program is a solution, as it will indeed automatically reconnect and
>start up where it left off, IFF the server it attaches to supports that
>feature.
>
>I use wget all the time and it has never failed in reconnecting and completing
>downloads, if the connection is broken.

I use wget to mirror a remote server for backup purposes (80GB of
data).  The problem that I have is that if a file name has a space in it on
the remote server, it will put a %20 in place of that space when it creates
the file on the local system.  Anybody know of a way that I can have the
file name the exact same on the local system as the remote system?
Thanks
Steve