Aardvark Direct-Pro 24/96 Sound Card?

Dave DaveM at Mich.Com
Fri Mar 4 18:36:32 UTC 2005

I have an Aardvark Direct-Pro 24/96 "Personal Studio" sound card and would
like to know if there are drivers for this card avalable for Linux. I dont
know what chip set is used on the card and I think the manufacturer is no
longer in business. Its a great setup for semi-pro recording and I would
like to be able to still use it without having to keep a windows system
alive (after I have finished the switch to Linux).

Also, is there something akin to Soundforge (audio editing software) that
runs on Linux?

Thanks for the help.
Dave