dns clustering

David Tonhofer, m-plify S.A. d.tonhofer at m-plify.com
Tue Mar 8 11:52:01 UTC 2005

Just to pour oil on the fire, it took me ages to configure or even
make sense of the 'bind' configuration. And I had that fat O'Reilly
book to help out.

With tinydns/dnscache (including compilation) I was done in 6h flat.

The only sad thing is that the unpatched tinydns does not do DNS
round-robin and that DJB's comments look a bit on the 'arrogant' side.
But I can live with that.

YMMV of course.