trying to determine the 'filesystem features'

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 10 18:56:21 UTC 2005

alex...

sorry about the outlook crap!! i've tried to find a way to only send text
before.. never found how.. i'll check again...

i had already checked the link you porvided, and tried to disable the
'dir_index' feature, hoping that i had the same issues..

i did 'tune2fs ^O 'dir_index' /dev/hda3' for all the partitions i had..
i then did a parted, and tried to do a resize, and got the same err msg...

i also did the tune2fs.....
followed by an e2fsck
followed by the parted, with no luck.. same err msg...

thanks...

bruce