serioup problem after running fsck

Michael Velez mikev777 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:09:37 UTC 2005

I was afraid there would be too many files in the lost+found, given all the
errors you were getting.

Anyway, I'm not an expert in recovery and I'm not sure you could recover at
this point, so what I would recommend is to reinstall (and then always shut
down properly).  However, maybe somebody else on the list could give you
another opinion.

If it's not going to be too much of a headache to reinstall, just do that.
I would.  At least, you're sure you're starting with a good operating
system.  Remember to back up any information you need.

Michael