owner=52400 name?

James Cooley jcooley at fit.edu
Sun Mar 20 17:16:33 UTC 2005

If you are running php with safe mode turned on, those files just need
to have either the same owner, or the same group.  You probably don't
want to give the apache user ownership of the files, since httpd
usually runs as apache, and giving the apache user ownership of the
files would allow the webserver to write to them.  Otherwise, since
apache doesn't own the files, it is bound by the restrictions of the
permissions for 'other' as it should be.

--James Cooley