[Wine]Supervoice 2.6 comms program (for fax and voice etc) in wine

Andy Allen andy.allen at virgin.net
Wed Mar 23 18:47:33 UTC 2005

Hi Lars,
Many thanks for your helpful replies and sorry to bother you again with
this, but I'm getting a bit exasperated! I've downloaded all 4 mgetty
rpm's from the RedHat Network site and installed OK (mgetty doesn't seem
to be included in my distro of RH9). I've looked at some of the
documentation files (README.1st etc), but I can't find any simple,
straightforward instructions as to how to get it working. Maybe I do
need a GUI front end (which would presumably then show up on the 'Run
Program' menu?) to enable me to get started, as I'm still a newbie to
linux and too used to MS Windows! Any idea where I can get a good GUI
for mgetty and/or what I should do next?
Many thanks again,
Andy