Removing RH8.0 and installing Windows XP

darshan jadav root.devil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:08:29 UTC 2005

> I need to remove RH8.0 from my machine but I haven't a clue how to do it!
> I have booted into 'linux rescue mode' and have invoked fdisk.
> When I type fdisk -l I get:

U need to install XP...do u have to keep win95, if not, just start the
installaiton process and at partion time, Del all the partions and
create new one format with NTFS, XP will overwrite the linux boot
loader with its own, so all well ...

--
v2sw6PYUhw5ln6pr5Pck4ma7u7TBw5m6l7Ri2e6t5Xb5Oen7g6AMa28s5Mr6p7 hackerkey.com