Seperating emails on one mail server

I have multiple domains hosted on one Red Hat Linux Enterprise 3 server
running Sendmail.  If the email is addressed to any valid user on the server
using any of the domains I host the user gets the email.  What I want to do
is be able to have users with the same name for each domain that goes to
different users.
For example users,
 info test1 com
info test2 com
info test3 com
Each email addressed to a different domain should go to a different user
named info.  That way each domain can have a user named info which would go
to it's own inbox.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks