Problem while WS 3.0 Update 4

Pavan Kumar pavankumarbp at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:53:00 UTC 2005

Hello all,

The detail of the problem faced during installation

1)We have a HP Netserver with HP Top tools as Remote Console
2)We need to build this server with RHEL 3.0 (FYI there is no CDROM or
Floppy Drive attached)
3)Installation is being done using tftp boot option of Top Tools.
4)Since the bootdisk.img doesn't have the network driver we have
rebuild the bootdisk.img with the ethernet module.
5)It is booting with the new bootdisk.img and we are able to configure
the network card.
6)Next step we specify FTP as the boot method.
7)It starts retreving the files from i386/Redhat/base 8)product.img
retrevial is succesful and the after retreving the net2stg.img file it
gives error and comes out

The error is as follows

"The anaconda installation tree in that directory does not seem to
match your boot media.

We donot have Floppy Drive or CDROM to use the drvnet.img drivers for
installation.

Need to find out what could be the problem.
--
With Regards,
Pavan Kumar.B.P