Anyone using Paradigm Focus ?

Regatta regatta at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:16:14 UTC 2005

Hi

Anyone using Focus application from Paradigm ?

We found out that with Redhat Enterprise 3 (KDE 3.1) , every time you
open the waver module (from the Data management tab) it will display a
blank screen if you are using KDE (Gnome works fine) and to display it
in KDE you have to change the colormap (in the application not in Linux)
from 24bit to 8Bit

Anyone know why it doesn't work correctly with KDE 3.1 ? (the
application is certified with Redhat EL 3

I'm sure most of you don't use it so sorry if I pother you.