Can`t boot up!

Peeyush Maurya peeyush_maurya at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 19:43:31 UTC 2005

boo tfomr installation disk and go to rescue mode :
- check free space
- go through your logs in /var/log/

nobody is using that box doesnt means that nothin is going
in there.. there is a possibility that linux is crashed or
hacked(since it wont take the password set, could be a typo
mistake)

regards,
Peeyush Maurya
http://www.linux-faqs.com/