detection of LUNs

John O'Loughlin j.oloughlin at qmul.ac.uk
Fri May 20 23:47:17 UTC 2005

Thanks Michael

I have already tried that and it still can't see them, or rather it can
see LUN 0 but not LUN 1. Its a box i have inherited at a new job and the
riad array has been sitting around waiting for someone to hook it up.
The strange thing is with the raid partition it can see, /dev/sda CH 0 ID
0 LUN 0, when i try to create a new partion on it using fdisk i'm told
that there are not enough sectors whenever I ask for a new primary
partition, even though sda only has one one partition on it of size 930
MB and the sda is 1.2 TB (so the whole thing is 2.4TB). The partition
/dev/sda1 also has id 42, and I've no idea what partition type that is.
To be honest I'm at a bit of a loss.

John