rh-l] Sendmail on RH 9

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Fri May 27 03:36:06 UTC 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Angelo wrote:

> Is there not one of us who can help here?? I'm really letting down my
> pants here - not sure what's going on but if you could foreward this

Probably no-one can from the information in that URL cited.

I remember spending 15 seconds with your prior post.  At the
time, your post seemed full of random bits of config file
detail, but not any indication of a systematic working up the
stack.  Re-reading it, I see nothing to change my prior
assessment.

It did not show a thoughtful statement of understanding of the
relevant issues -- the local bits and pieces of the DNS
configs, for example, have NO indication of the MX record
information in question and what is shown has nothing to with
remote random units sending email to you

Also it is so sanitized that I found myself wondering what
else you may have removed that was the 'clue' to solveing the
issue.

So I concluded I lacked sufficient information to add
anything, and as there was no contractual relationship to
support, deleted your prior piece.

- R