Squeaky newbie

John Longland johnl at im-systems.com
Fri May 27 12:36:47 UTC 2005

SInce we're into the "mine is older than yours" thingy,
I'm running basic-linux on the machine in my kitchen.  :-)
( My main machine at home is a full RH7.3...woow !! )
;-)
John

http://fedora.redhat.com).

You then need to decide what you actually want this system to do for
you.  There are a lot of tutorials online (and Fedora documentation is
online on Red Hat's web site) but if you can tell people what you need,
we might be able to point you in the right place.

Cheers,
        .../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, RHCE