error enabling swap space device hda3. No such file or directory.

Karasik, Vitaly vkarasik at nds.com
Sun May 29 15:06:23 UTC 2005

Please check if RHEL 3 uses hda3 as swap:

Swapon -s

Rgds,
Vitaly

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message.