Text Graphic set-up

dbrett at tcn.net dbrett at tcn.net
Tue May 31 04:57:12 UTC 2005

Hi Ed

As best as I can determine redhat-config-xfree86 is still a graphical
program as well.  It appears to have some means to make some changes from
the command line.

I have since ddiscovered the Itel's rpm did not install the drivers.  I
still have to run the script to instal the drivers.  Unfortunately it
failed.  It wanted to recompile the kernel.  This I have never done from a
command line and very badly from Xwindows.  It is beginning to look like
it is going to be a very steep learning curve for me to get this too work.

david