Support for RHEL Trial?

Smith, Albert Albert.Smith at genexservices.com
Thu Nov 10 20:30:56 UTC 2005

Your 30-day evaluation subscription will allow you to:

Download Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
Access Red Hat Network for updates and security patches
Access Red Hat Knowledgebase for technical information and advice

I don't think you can get support from them.

However what's your mirroring problem?

Albert Smith
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
HPCSA, RHCT