Help on GUI Tools

Frank W. Zammetti fzlists at omnytex.com
Fri Nov 11 14:52:34 UTC 2005

Java might be a good choice.  Yes, there are performance concerns with
Java GUIs, but done right you can deal with most of those.  Gives you
the option of switching OSs later should you decide that serves you better.

I agree with Larry... if you can stay away from C/C++ at this point,
you'll probably be happier for it.  4GL's like Java are up to the
challenge these days, why not let them save you from some hassles?

Frank