Segmentation fault using Ht://dig

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Tue Nov 15 17:05:27 UTC 2005

It looks like you didn't install all the depencencies the htdig package
needs.  I would guess the libfuzzy package is not installed on your
system.  Do; 'rpm -qa | grep libfuzzy' and see if it's there.  Also
check the RHN web site for a list of packages that htdig needs to run
and check that they are all installed on your system.

If you installed htdig using 'up2date' then the dependencies should have
been installed along with the asked for packages.

--
veritatis simplex oratio est

Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer