Segmentation fault using Ht://dig

Michel Pérez mperez at kynesoft.com
Tue Nov 15 19:38:20 UTC 2005

I did 'rpm -qa | grep libfuzzy', but it look like isn't installed, I
mean there is no any answer output, I look at redhat the dependencies
and I saw libfuzzy, but I don't know where to get it, I have search for
it on redhat and google, and It looks like it's come with HtDig.
What could I do ?

I did not installed using up2date.

--
Michel Pérez