Apache cluster?

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Fri Nov 18 22:09:57 UTC 2005

Then you should be able to cluster as I described, and deal with load
balancing/failover of the DB box separately.  The key thing to
remember is that if two boxes have both mounted the same block device,
they *must not* both try to write to it.  If your web servers are both
writing to a remote DB, then you've solved that problem quite
handily.  If you can mount /web (or whatever) read-only, then you can
cluster without a problem.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University