stty: invalid argument when using SSH

Rhugga Harper rhugga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:29:04 UTC 2005

Yea that is my current work-around. Just annoying as it only seems to occur
on various Red Hat distro's. Identical versions of openssh/openssl on some
SuSE systems don''t produce this result.

I was hoping for a cleaner, server side solution. (Because the -T -t options
do have other side effects as well)

-rhugga