Re: can we change the default path of GUI add/remove windows ?

By default the add / remove pacakges in GUI need CD/DVD for update the
packages?

Is there any way to chagne the location for the same??

Thanx
Nilesh
--

I don't use add/remove package applet. I use up2date for update. If I
am not wrong it is possible to specify the installation folder durning

Using Add/program will break dependency. Use up2date if you are paid
subscriber or stick with yum.

Dracula