Need more modules

Bruce W. Martin redhat at vuiis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Nov 30 18:55:22 UTC 2005

I have an existing and updated RHEL4 install on a system but now
realize I need xfs support for a data filled hard drive I need to add
to the machine. I have looked at the kernel-devel packages and they
say they are there so you can compile in extra modules but I can't
find any documentation on how to get these extra modules compiled
(like xfs filesystem) and installed for the current kernel. Can
anyone point to the correct resource/documentation that tells how
this is supposed to work?

Bruce

--
Bruce W. Martin