System backup

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Tue Oct 11 23:27:59 UTC 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 07:08:30PM -0400, tcurl wrote:

> check mondoarchive

One of the requirements was for a commercially supported backup
solution.  I woudn't put Mondo in that category.  Mondo isn't all that
bad and you can make it work, but it's not a nice turnkey solution that
I'd recommend to a paying customer.

Arkeia might be a good choice.  http://www.knox-software.com/products/.
The pricing model is one of the weirdest I've seen in a while though.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA