Wireless on linux/Battery Life

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 17:13:20 UTC 2005

again, speaking in general,  Did you install & configure the
Power-management rpms with your fedora install?  It sounds like you're
running your laptop without any power-saving features enabled.  When
properly configured, any red-hat/fedora install should give you 2-3 hours
battery life as well.

Regards,

Gavin McDonald
EVI Logistic Enterprises