Print PDF file in FC3

Budi Febrianto bfebrian at gmx.net
Mon Sep 19 07:38:14 UTC 2005

Hello redhat-list,

  Hi,

  Management want to migrate most of windows box in production area
  into FC3 (only connect to our iSeries with 5250 emulator). Step by step of course. I'm the one who get the honor to do
  it, just because I install a few servers based on RH. :).

  Problem:
  We have a program based on web based that will create a pdf file,
  which that pdf file will be printed and stick it in boxes.

  It print OK in windows box, but in FC3 the font much bigger, the it
  will cut out some letters. How I solved it?

  The font in windows is arial, I'm not really sure in FC3 (look the
  same, but ... )

  TIA.

--
Best regards,