building cluster

Anze Vidmar anzevi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 07:20:41 UTC 2005

hello!

I need to build a cluster to run a simple web application.
The idea is to have a powerful machine that is running ESX server. In
the ESX server we need to set up a simple cluster for handling the
application.

Since I've never been building clusters before, I'm asking you what's
the best way? I've been thinking RHEL AS 4 + Redhat Cluster Suite. Is
there anything else? Is there any documentation regarding this topic?

And btw... Is it possible to build cluster with Fedora?

Regards

--
Anze Vidmar <anzevi at gmail.com>