Red hat problem

Pablo Rodriguez pablo.rodriguez at Thales-is.com.ar
Tue Sep 13 17:02:05 UTC 2005

I've just finished installing two Red Hat EL Version 3 Update 3 in two IBM eserver Xseries 366 machines. At the very begining I had no problem at all; but after a while machine was working some strage error appears it the console screen:
Queue 6 full, 0 outstanding.
This message repeats and I can not log on,  neither via ssh or console login. Machine must be turned down then, and not by the good ways, because there is no way to continue. It works ok for a while, let's say a coupple of hours and then crashes again,
what is going wrong? Can someone give me a clue? I'm puzzled by this problem, beacuse I don't know which queue this error is talking about and I've never seen something like this before....

Thanks a lot,
Pablo Rodriguez