renewal question

Ales Stibal astib at unreal.cz
Tue Sep 20 06:23:01 UTC 2005

Hi!

> When you renew your subscrption you get a new activation key that you
> can use under a new account if you create one or under an existing
> account.

Actually I can't understand difference between renewal and
puchasing completely new subscription.

What situation will happen, when I purchase new subscription,
and will try to transfer it to another account and use it for
existing account/system as renewed subscription?

Thanks a lot, as I can see I am missing something ...

Best regards,

	A.S.

--
Ales Stibal, Unreal Technology a.s. http://www.unreal.cz
Phone: +420 416 825 111, Mobile: +420 606 739 054  <EOF>