4GB installed - RH reports 3.2?!?

Cannon, Andrew Andrew.Cannon at amecnnc.com
Mon Sep 26 09:10:33 UTC 2005

I don't know what motherboard the system is based on, but it is a HP xw4300
workstation.  As far as I know, the motherboard is based on the Intel 955
chipset, so should be able to read all 4GB of memory.  I'll (hopefully) be
installing WS 4 U1 tonight, so I'll know more in the morning.  Looking at
the release notes, I notice that the SMP kernel is installed by default when
I have HT enabled (which it is).  So I'll soon be able to see if I can see
all 4GB of memory.

Thanks for the help so far.

Andy