Installing mplayer on RHEL WS 4

There's no yum nor mplayer on Red Hat's distribution. Anyone know a quick
way of getting mplayer loaded (or yum!) so that I don't keep hitting "oh,
and that needs more dependencies loaded"?

I'd like to leave the "truth happens" DVD footage going at a big customer
event tomorrow... without having to use Windows to do it!

Ian W.
--
Ian Waring - Simplicity Sells!
ian waring gmail com