Monthly Reboots Needed of not?

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Wed Apr 5 15:00:26 UTC 2006

I've never rebooted my servers.  They have been up for 400+ days.  A
power outage recently caused them to shutdown as the UPS battery
drained, but that was the longest I've had them up with any problems.
They are running DHCP, LDAP, NFS, and Flex license server.  The other
machine is running Apache and mySQL.

Ryan