use ssl only on certain directories

Kishore Jalleda kjalleda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 18:38:57 UTC 2006

In the SSL virtual host section just psecify the "DocumentRoot" directive on
the directory out out of which you will be serving your files via ssl, like
this

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xx.x:443>
DocumentRoot "/htdocs/ssl"

</VirtualHost>

So now you can access your files in the directory /htdocs/ssl via SSL, since
you have specifically enabled ssl on that directory..., rest of the virtual
hosts would function as normal.

Hope this helps

Kishore Jalleda