Partitions

chandrakant d. mahalle cdmahalle at rediffmail.com
Fri Apr 14 10:05:30 UTC 2006

 hi,
if ur system have free space then boot the system through windows cd media create the new partation through windows & install windows after installation your linux grub loader will be over write but do'nt worry you just boot the system through linux cd 1
select linux Rescue
on hash prompt type the command as above

# geometry ( to check your boot partation)

# grub- install ( hda0) ( hda0 is your boot partation )

it will recover your grub loader  then restart the system you will get grub loader menu select the os ............ & enjoy

Chandrakant