RHCE Exam Preparation - need exam partner

Yogi pn yougander at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:47:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'am Yougander working as a system admin(Windows Platform) in
Bangalore,India. I'am planning to take RHCE Exams next month.  I attended
RCHE training in LLC which helped to some extent. It was a fast track course
and did'nt have much time to do lab exercises and practicals during the
course. I'am finding it dificullt when i get stuck some where while
practicing for the exam. I like to team up with somebody in Bangalore who is
also planning for RHCE Certification so that it will be a platform for
discussions, group study and exchange of ideas. If anyone is willing to team
up for RHCE certification then please get in touch.

-Regards,
Yougander