Clone ES4 machine

Kayvan A. Sylvan kayvan at sylvan.com
Fri Apr 28 07:58:40 UTC 2006

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 12:05:57PM +0000, j_70 at comcast.net wrote:
> I am looking to 'clone' one of our ES4 production machines to make an
> exact copy as a development box. Does linux have a built in method for
> this or can someone point me in the right direction for a method for
> this. TIA.

I have used mkcdrec for this purpose. Depending on how much data is
in the machine, you can also use it to make a boot/rescue/restore DVD.

			---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan, | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)