Gnome 2.14 Desktop launcher

Dave M DaveM at Mich.Com
Tue Apr 4 19:36:27 UTC 2006

Nothing happens. No error messages or anything. If I run the script in a
terminal window, and I am not in the same directory as the script, I get a
couple of "cant find the file" messages and it exits. So I need to change
directories first. I can probably write another script but I was hoping to
do it all from within the launcher.

At 02:07 PM 4/4/2006 , Marshall wrote:
>  by cutting and pasting "cd /root/Desktop/PCB/src;./pcbtest.sh" you are
>asking it to perform 2 commands. Try changing your launcher to:
>
>/root/Desktop/PCB/src/pcbtest.sh
>
>And see what happens.

Dave M
Davem (at) Mich (dot) Com
Ann Arbor, Mich. USA

Endangered electronic species: http://www.eff.org/endangered/list.php
"The 'Analog Holes' they want to stop up are our eyes, ears and mouths."