kernel-smp-2.6.9-34.0.2.EL

pierre_stephane.baton at alcatelaleniaspace.com pierre_stephane.baton at alcatelaleniaspace.com
Fri Aug 4 12:03:41 UTC 2006

Hello,

We have a big problem with 2 workstations here.

Both are running kernel smp-2.6.9-22.0.2.EL with software Mentor Graphics
ModelSim SE. Yesterday  we have updated  to
kernel-smp-2.6.9-34.0.2.EL.x86_64 with no problem until one of our
engineer closed the simulation. At this point a kernel panic occured.
Someone else had a similar problem?

thank you in advance.
_______________________________
Pierre-Stéphane BATON
DI - OI/IT
Consultant Trasys-OSI - Red Hat Certified Engineer.
Support informatique Unix/Linux
E01-H14-L44 - Tel :+32 (0)71 442797

Alcatel Alenia Space ETCA (DI/SYS)
Rue Chapelle BEAUSSART, 101
B-6032  Mont-sur-Marchienne

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord
with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or
partial, is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not
guarantee the integrity of this message. ALCATEL ALENIA SPACE ETCA shall
not therefore be liable for the message if modified.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont
confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire
et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur. Toute utilisation de ce
message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute
publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation
expresse. L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce
message, ALCATEL ALENIA SPACE ETCA decline toute responsabilite au titre
de ce message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete modifie.