RHEL 4 Update Procedure

AB ab at bytron.com
Thu Aug 17 08:33:06 UTC 2006

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. It looks like we're going to go down the
route of having an identical test server to apply all updates to before we put
them onto the production machines.

At the moment we rely on too many third party apps that are not in RHEL
repository, but I hope to gradually reduce this number.

Thanks again for the feedback,
Adam